Xiaomi is upcoming mobile company which was established in 2009 and continuously entertaining us with stylish and good looking mobile devices. After Xiaomi unveiled about Mi 5 now came up with its one more exciting smartphone recently at MWC event, Barcelona. That is One Plus 3 as all its One Plus series crosses its expectations. It is now time for its competitor with all other branded mobiles to announce its next smartphone. The company announced will launch its OnePlus 3 smartphone at an event in Beijing on April 7, 2016 and will be available soon in India. There are no official confirmation on features and software versions and according some leaked proofs following might be specification for One Plus 3. Xiaomi Mi brand planning to release Mi5 in March, 2016.
- According to leaked features, OnePlus 3 comes with the model number OnePlus A3000 and features a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 SoC processor, Adreno 530 as GPU.
- It is designed with 16 Megapixels rear camera and 8 Megapixels front camera. Dual LED flash is provided for rear camera and runs Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) operating system.
- The smartphone is said to support 32GB built-in storage and come with a maximum screen resolution of 1080×1920 pixels.
- One Plus 3 is best suited for multi tasks as it is provided with 4 GB RAM.
- Dual SIM mobile device. There is a rumor that it may come in two versions with variation in RAM and internal storage capacity. Price was not yet decided and depending on specifications it might be around Rs. 21,000 in India.
- One Plus 3 is updated version of One Plus 2 and it is designed with attracting outer metal frame which attracts youth. This will be available in all reputed online shopping websites and exclusively available in Flip Kart.